User manual PIONEER MVH-S410BT
DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Diplodocs provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PIONEER MVH-S410BT. We hope that this PIONEER MVH-S410BT user guide will be useful to you.
Manual abstract: user guide PIONEER MVH-S410BT
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 30
About this manual:
• In the following instructions, a USB memory or USB audio player are referred to as “USB device”. 5 mm stereo jack)
Frequently used operations
Purpose Turn on the power* Operation Press SRC/OFF to turn on the power. Adjust the volume Select a source Change the display information Return to the previous display/list Change the display brightness Answering a call Ending a call
Return to the normal display from the menu Press and hold BAND/ Press and hold BAND/ Press any button. * When this unit’s blue/white lead is connected to the vehicle’s auto-antenna relay control terminal, the vehicle’s antenna extends when this unit’s source is turned on. [. . . ] For devices other than the USB-connected Android device, press SRC/OFF to select any source and press and hold the M. NOTES
• When you connect a mobile device other than an iPhone/Android device, it may not operate correctly depending on your mobile device. If Pioneer Smart Sync has not been installed on your iPhone/Android device yet, a message that prompts you to install the application will appear on your iPhone/Android device (except for the Android device connected via Bluetooth). - 19 -
Using the Karaoke Function
• A driver should never sing with a microphone while driving. English
It is extremely dangerous to allow the microphone lead to become wound around the steering column, brake pedal or shift lever, which may cause an accident. Be sure to install the microphone in such a way that it will not obstruct driving. nOTES
• Use a commercially available dynamic mic and not the supplied microphone. This function is not available when the selected source is the following. RADIO – AUX IN
1 2 3 4
Insert the stereo mini plug of your microphone into the AUX input jack. NOTE
If howling occurs when using the microphone, keep the microphone away from the speaker or lower the microphone volume. - 20 -
Depending on the recording condition of songs, the level of vocals may not be reduced effectively. Audio Adjustments
You can also make various adjustments in the AUDIO settings (page 23). Adjusting the cut-off frequency value and the slope value
You can adjust the cut-off frequency value and the slope value of each speaker. [FRONT], [REAR], [SUBWOOFER] NOTE
[SUBWOOFER] can only be selected when [ON] is selected in [SUBWOOFER] (page 24). Dial to select the speaker unit (filter) to be adjusted, then press to confirm. Dial to select [HPF] or [LPF] according to the speaker unit (filter), then press to confirm. Dial to select an appropriate cut-off frequency for the speaker unit (filter) selected in step 4, then press to confirm. Dial to select an appropriate slope for the speaker unit (filter) selected in step 4. [–6] to [–24] (if you choose [FRONT] or [REAR]) [–6] to [–36] (if you choose [SUBWOOFER])
You can adjust various settings in the main menu. English
iPhone-related menu items in the following tables are not available for MVH-S310BT. Menu Item FM SETTING [TALK], [STANDARD], [MUSIC] Match the sound quality level with the broadcast signal conditions of the FM band signal. ) Store the six strongest stations on the number buttons (1/ to 6/ ) automatically. [. . . ] Made for
– iPhone X – iPhone 8 – iPhone 8 Plus – iPhone 7 – iPhone 7 Plus – iPhone SE – iPhone 6s – iPhone 6s Plus – iPhone 6 – iPhone 6 Plus – iPhone 5s – iPhone 5c – iPhone 5 • Operations may vary depending on the generation and/or software version of the iPhone. Users of iPhone with the Lightning® Connector should use the Lightning to USB Cable (supplied with iPhone). Refer to the iPhone manuals for information about the file/format compatibility. Audiobook, Podcast: Compatible
01 to 05: Folder number to : Playback sequence
CAUTION Pioneer accepts no responsibility for data lost on the iPhone, even if that data is lost while this unit is used. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PIONEER MVH-S410BT
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PIONEER MVH-S410BT will begin.